Saturday, July 12, 2008

God It's Cold!

It is SO cold tonight in Melbourne and consequently quieter than normal around town.

This week has been a pretty frenetic week both at the bar and away. I've been doing some research into ageing beers in cellars as I intend setting up something similar in the bar. I'll be in Europe and the States again early next year (hopefully) to do more research, attend a fest or two and and complete a beer course but I also plan on finding out as much as possible about cellaring of beer for long periods.

The next SpecTAPular is also coming along nicely after a few meetings this week. I won't give away too much now but it will have a German theme and is slated for a Saturday this time (October 4th) so most people won't have work the next day..

No comments:

Post a Comment