Kirrily, the girl who really knows her beers, is back for the final time in 2009 from 7pm on Wednesday 16 December - for the XMAS Beer Diva event.
With Kirrily you will taste and discuss 8 great beers as well as be treated to the following tasty delights from Head Chef Robbie
1. Oysters with Smokey Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout and oysters in Lime, chilli, thai basil and Wicked Elf Witbier
2. Shrimp cocktail with a Mary Rose dressing served in witlof and Saison Dupont dressing
3. Mini Christmas roast (pork with crackling, apple sauce, roast potato, roast pumpkin and field mushroom with a James Squire Porter and rosemary gravy)
4. Aventinus Weizen-Eisbock Christmas pudding with home made custard
5. Cheese board - Chefs selection of 3 cheeses, quince paste, dried fruits, poached pear and lavosh bread.
All for $65/head. Book early via the blog on the right of this page