Don't forget that from noon next Tuesday May 3rd, we will be tapping TWENTY different Feral Brewing beers for our first Taphouse Tap Takeover.
Some of these beers we only have a single keg of so we expect to start running out of some beers possibly as early as Tuesday night. Don't hesitate.
A tremendous thanks to Brendan, Will and everyone at Feral for accepting the difficult challenge and pulling this together for us. Expect more Takeovers and Makeovers (a huge chunk of the taps but not all of them) in the future..
So here's the list:
1. Feral White (Belgian Witbier, 4.6%)
2. Hop Hog (US IPA, 5.8%)
3. Golden Ace (5.5%)
4. Bohemian Pilsener (5%)
5. Smoked Porter (4.5%)
6. Rust (Belgian abbey ale, 6%)
7. Farmhouse Ale (Saison, 4.3%)
8. The Runt (American Pale Ale, 4.6%)
9. Funky Junky (Wild Ale, 4.3%)
10. Razorback (Barleywine, 9.8%)
11. Karma Citra (5.9%)
12. Boris (Russian Imperial Stout, 10.2%)
13. BFH (oak fermented IPA, 5.8%)
14. Fantapants (Double Red Ale, 7.4%)
15. 983 (Pale Ale with Sorachi hops, 4.5%)
16. IWit2.0 (Imperial Belgian Witbier, 7.5%)
17. Nice Guy Dud Root Brown Ale (4.9%)
18. Sail & Anchor IPA (British IPA, 5.2%)
19. Brass Monkey Stout (Oatmeal Stout, 5%)
20. Jose the Gose (Gose)