Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hargreaves ESB and Holgate Menu

I tried the Hargreaves Hill ESB last night for the first time. Definitely the best HH beer I've tried yet. The passionfruit and stone fruit aromas were particularly enticing and the beer was bloody delicious. All the staff were drinking it for their knock-off. Ha ha! I can't see the single keg lasting very long on the Showcase Tap but I might try and get a few more from Head Brewer Simon. It could replace Leffe Blond, which we're having more availability issues with..

Redoak's Honey Ale replaced the Mild Ale on their Showcase tap this evening.

Tyrone (Head Chef) has finished the menu for the Holgate Beer dinner. OMG, I can't wait. To view the menu, click here. You can download all the info here. To book, text ‘Holgate dinner’ to 0447-LOCALS (0447 562 257) and we'll call you.

No comments:

Post a Comment