Saturday, May 10, 2008

MX Review, Final 3 Breweries for SpecTAPular & New Taps

Today's MX Newspaper had a nice feature on The Local TH including a big photo. They even spelt my name right - a rare thing! Hopefully it'll get more people excited about our Local campaign to drink better beer.

I also love that they mentioned the bar's patron saint, Wilfred (photo right). I'm thinking t-shirts featuring Wilfred & The Local are not far away.

Also, we've locked in the final three breweries for the Winter SpecTAPular - Boags Brewery (Wizard Smith Ale, on tap in Victoria for the first time), Potters from Sydney and Mash Brewing from WA. I can't wait to reveal the 40 beers now but I counted 31 styles this afternoon. Watch this space.

Lastly, 3 Ravens Blond (Altbier) keg was all gone within 4 days. Hargreaves Hill ESB is now on that tap. We've also put Grand Ridge's Pilsner on (having sold out of Pipsqueak).

No comments:

Post a Comment