With only 2 days to go, there are still a few tickets left and our Chef, David, has revealed the menu:
Petuna Salmon Rilettes, freshly baked Dogbolter Bread, Cornichons and Dill
Mango and Prawn salad with Hefeweizen and Raspberry vinaigrette
Slow roasted saltbush fed shoulder of Spring Lamb, Rosemary and London Stout jus
Wild mushroom, fetta and Feral Hop Hog Beerisotto
Radicchio, Walnut, Goat's cheese salad with a Saison lemon dressing
Ginger beer and date pudding with malted caramel sauce and vanilla bean ice cream
- Brad Rogers (Stone & Brewing, NSW)
- Brendan Varis (Feral Brewery, WA)
- Richard Watkins (Wig & Pen brewpub, ACT)
- Shawn Sherlock (Murrays Brewing Co, NSW)
- Ben Kraus (Bridge Road Brewers, VIC)
The host for the evening is the Beer Diva, Kirrily Waldhorn.
Date/Time: Wednesday October 26th, 6:45pm for a 7pm start
Tickets: $85. Book tickets here.
Brewers & Chewers is part of Sydney Craft Beer Week.