Friday, October 22, 2010

The Taphouse Sluggers to go around again


After a less than stellar season last year, The Taphouse Sluggers are "getting the band back together" back for the mixed softball league this summer and planning for a much improved effort (or praying the opposition is weakened).. All player places are filled I believe but if you're interested in being a filler, have played before and are friggin brilliant (there are rumours Major League scouts pop in from time to time), post a comment here..

Hopefully they can emulate my beloved Magpies.. I have a good feeling!

1 comment:

  1. As I am now gainfully unemployed I'd be happy to dust off the old slider and curve ball and help out when able. If no spots on the day I'll just expand my journalistic credentials and write some match reports for the Sluggers.

    ReplyDelete